At FAS The Woodlands, we would like to highlight each of our special staff members. We want our community to know that our practice thrives to create a warm, personable, comfortable environment for our patients.
BRITTANY LYONS, MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Brittany helps in rooming patients, assisting with medical treatment and assuring that patients’ experience at FAS is the absolute best! She is in constant communication with patients regarding their diagnosis, prescriptions, treatment and any other questions they may have. Brittany is a loyal, hard-working part of our team. She works tirelessly each day to ensure that your experience here is the best.
We asked Brittany the following fun questions so you can get to know her better!
1. What made you want to work in healthcare?
- Not really sure… always wanted to work in a doctor’s office. I think the best part of it is seeing the patients come in with a problem and watching them get better. It’s rewarding to see.
2. What is your favorite breakfast food?
- Breakfast taco–hands down!
3. If you could turn into an animal, what animal would you be?
- Wolf–I think they are intriguing for one, and they represent loyalty, which is important to me.
4. What is your favorite movie/book?
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
5. Other than work at FASTW, if you had 1 day to do whatever you want- what would you do?
- If travel wasn’t a factor, I would love to go to New York at Christmas time and see all the lights and the tree at Rockefeller Center. To me it’s the epitome of Christmas!